- Earn up to 40,000 bonus mile & first year free ($95 value)
- Now with priority boarding privileges on Continental and United flights
- Check your first bag for free on Continental and United flights, up to a $50 value
- Visit the United Club with two complimentary passes every year, a $100 value
- Earn 2 miles for $1 spent on tickets purchased from Continental and United and 1 mile per $1 everywhere else
- Your miles don’t expire and there is no limit to the number of miles you can earn
Click here to get info or apply – New Chase Ink Cash Business – Earn up to $250 Bonus Cash Back
-Earn up to $250 Bonus Cash Back
-5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent annually on office supplies, cable services, and telecom services
-2% cash back on the first $15,000 spent annually on gas and dining
-1% cash back on all other purchases with no limit on the amount of cash back you can earn
-Cash back rewards do not expire
-0% intro APR for 6 months and no annual fee
Article courtesy of Pointswizard.com - Making it easy accumulate points & miles since 2003.
Click here to get more info or apply for Chase Sapphire Preferred Card.
-Your points can be exchanged to 50,000 the Hyatt Points or 50,000 miles on Continental Miles or British Airways Miles
- Earn those 50,000 bonus points after you spend $3,000 in the first 3 months- that’s worth $625 toward airfare or hotel accommodations!
- Points go 25% farther when you travel – For example, 50,000 points can be redeemed for two flights worth up to $312.50 each, which would usually cost 62,500 points. Just book your flight, cruise, or other travel through Ultimate RewardsSM
- Pay no foreign transaction fees when you use your card on purchases made outside of the United States.
- Earn a 7% annual points dividend – even on points already redeemed
- your points at leading airlines and hotels at a 1:1 value
- 2X points earned on airfare & hotel accommodations booked through Ultimate Rewards and 1 point for every dollar spent on all other purchases
- When you call, our phones are answered by people, not prompts
- No Annual Fee for your first year – A $95 value
Tip from Pointswizard.com